Wednesday, September 15, 2010

BEHOLD

Wednesday, September 15, 2010
 
Wonderful surprises this day.  First a phone call from Erica which just tickled me pink.  It's always so nice to hear how our grandchildren are doing. 
Second was a visit from My cousin Bob from Virginia.  Grandpa and him enjoyed reminiscing on school friends, teachers and their growing up years.  We are planning on getting together on Saturday before he leaves with Rosemarie, Chuck, Uncle Sammy and Aunt Sue and Donnie Wolfarth.  I'm sure there will be more reminiscing.
BEHOLD, the love that came out of this day.
 
BEHOLD, what manner of love the Father hath bestowed upon us, that we should be called the sons of God.
1 John 3:1
 
Words cannot express the gratitude within my heart when I say Heavenly Father.  Amen.
 
Love, grandma

No comments:

Post a Comment