Monday, August 9, 2010

A Privilege

Monday, August 9, 2010




Today I had the privilege of fulfilling today's verse. We had the funeral luncheon at our church for the 4 year old boy who shot himself. It was a very emotional day for family and friends. I took the two and four year olds in my Sunday school room and entertained them while family and friends ate and fellowshipped together. I think the mother's appreciated it as this evening my Pastor's wife brought over one of the flower arrangements that the family wanted to say THANK you with. I was the one that was blessed by being able to help.



And whatsoever ye do in word or deed, do all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving THANKS to God and the Father by Him.

Colossians 3:17



Lord, help me to live in a way pleasing to You--loving others and fulfilling my potential. Amen.



Love, grandma

No comments:

Post a Comment