Friday, August 13, 2010

GOOD REASON

Friday, August 13, 2010




Love those coupons! Grandpa took me to McDs for supper. We had two Angus burgers, French fries, a root beer drink all for 5 bucks. I would say that's a good REASON to go out for supper. Of course we came home and made some coffee and had our ice cream. Oh yes, we bought 4 half gallons of ice cream because IGA had it on sale for $2.99 a half gallon. You got to LOVE those sales.



Today was a catch up day for me. It feels good to get done those chores that get put off because of other things.



Be ready always to give an answer to every man that asketh you a REASON of the hope that is in you with meekness and fear.

1 Peter 3:15



Lord, at times I find it so difficult to communicate Your LOVE to others. Help me to speak freely to others of what is most precious to me. Amen.



Love, grandma

No comments:

Post a Comment