Sunday, August 22, 2010

Contest Winner

Sunday, August 22, 2010




I'm going to reveal the winner of the Grubb's vacation cooking contest. Our judge was one of authority and I respect her opinion.



According to Tori: The winner was: TA DA Kasey's team.

Second place went to Kyle's team. Which she graded OK.

and last place according to our judge Tori was a disaster, Tori's team.

Better luck next year teams:



This is going to be an ACTIVE week with lots going on and I hope to share it with you each day.



Serve the Lord with gladness: come before His presence with singing. Know ye that the Lord He is God... Be thankful unto Him, and bless His name.

Psalm 100: 2-3,4



My heart overflows with thanksgiving because You are a living and active God. I praise You today for Your goodness and mercy. Amen.



Love, grandma

No comments:

Post a Comment