Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Bonus Time

Today I RECEIVED a bonus of time. My friend Kathryn and I were planning on doing some visiting this afternoon. The person we had planned on seeing was being released today from the nursing home and it was also her 91st birthday. We decided to postpne today's visit. This gave me the afternoon on finishing up some projects I wanted to do.




We are excited about Alyssa and her family coming in this weekend. It's been at least 8 years since she has been here with us. I know the time will be short but it will be sweet and thank God for cameras.



Bobby, Alyssa and Kiersten have a safe and enjoyable trip as you venture out on your well deserved vacation. Oh, Yes! Don't know the dog's name but I bet he is even looking forward to a LONG car ride. :)



Hear counsel, and receive instruction, that thou mayest be wise in thy latter end.

Proverbs 19:20



Father, help me to be open to Your counsel and instruction, as I LONG for Wisdom. Amen



Love, grandma

No comments:

Post a Comment