Monday, July 5, 2010

PERSEVERANCE

Monday, July 5, 2010




It was a good day today and I say thank God for AC. Our cleaning girl came today so I was able to have a fun day in the sewing room this morning. This afternoon I went to the pool and I think everyone might have thought it was closed because I was the only one in the pool so I was able to get my full hour of swimming in without interruption.

It's going to take PERSEVERANCE to get thru the rest of the week because they are calling for 90s all week. I have to say we are pretty spoiled with our AC but very thankful we don't have to get up and go to work especially Grandpa. He spent many a hot summer working in a hot car factory. Now that took PERSEVERANCE.



TREASURES OF WISDOM

ON TALKING WITH GOD.

In prayer I must expect difficulties which can be

conquered only by determined PERSEVERANCE.



You need to PERSEVERE so that

when you have done

the will of God,

you will receive

what he has promised.

Hebrews 10:36



Love, grandma

No comments:

Post a Comment