Tuesday, July 20, 2010

DREAM/SONG

Tuesday, July 20, 2010




A very interesting evening. I talked with Erica on the phone and shared with her about a song my Mother use to sing to me before I went to bed. I knew it was a sad song that had me cry but I just loved hearing the words to it. The only lyric I remembered was "I wish I had wings like an angel I would fly over these prison walls". Erica found my song in a matter of minutes on the internet. I use to dream all the time I was flying and could always get away from any evil that was chasing me. Now I know why I had those dreams if that was the song she sang to me almost every night. There are two artist that sang this song and the one by Hank Snow is a little better to understand. The link if you care to listen to it is: http://www.facebook.com/l/d99c1;www.youtube.com/watch?v=V0tg5u9y2Ps

Oh yes!  The Title of the song is  "The prisoner song"

No comments:

Post a Comment