Wednesday, July 7, 2010

ASK AND YOU SHALL RECEIVE

Wednesday, July 7, 2010




Glad Aaron responded to Grandma's message. That made for a Happy Grandma!



Grandpa went to get his drivers license renewed today. He did good! He didn't have to wait in a long line, He passed his eye test without glasses and ASKED a question that had a surprising answer. His question was "Can you get your drivers license in a different county from which you live in. The answer was Yes! I believe you need to get your license plates in the county you live in. Also, you no longer need to bring your social security card with you.



Another rare opportunity this afternoon was to spend time in the sewing room. I am completely lost with whatever is going on around me. It's fun, fun, fun.



TREASURES OF WISDOM

ON TALKING WITH GOD

He who sits upon the throne, and who lives in

my heart, has promised that what I ASK in

His name I will receive.



You need to persevere so that

when you have done

the will of God,

you will receive

what he has promised.

Hebrews 10:36



Love, grandma

No comments:

Post a Comment