Monday, September 7, 2009

One Step Ahead

Want to share how good God is. Last week I was trying to organize my sewing room. I removed all my Sunday School supplies. that I use to teach 3,4 and 5 year olds, to the basement. I couldn't believe how much I had accumulated. It looks pretty nice and very accessible to work with. When I went to church yesterday I was approached with sharing the classroom with our new team of teachers that will be teaching AWANA on Sunday evenings. I was surprised :0 because I realized now why God had me move my Sunday School supplies at home. I will be bringing more home from church to add to my supplies at home. It always amazes me how God is always one step ahead. Its pretty exciting our church is doing the AWANA program for all ages. We have a small church that is growing by leaps and bounds. P.T. L.

No comments:

Post a Comment