Monday, August 31, 2009

Work day

I am trying really hard to get some organization in my daily routine. Last night I made a list of accomplishments I want to complete today. So far I'm still on track. Finished laundry, froze some corn, visited with neighbor Bob for our regular Monday coffee and straightened up the house. I really needed a break before lunch so I decided to check the computer. Since I can really get caught up in staying on the computer I do not get on till after certain things are done. This afternoon I'm hoping to get part of the basement cleaned so I can move my Sunday school and mission work to a large work area. It feels good to get something done.

1 comment:

  1. Good idea, maybe I should start making lists with all of the crazy things I have going on.

    ReplyDelete