Saturday, August 15, 2009

Jinny Beyer

Today I received a web newsletter from Jinny Beyer. Jinny is a quilter that hand pieces and hand quilts all her quilts. She designs all her own fabrics which I have come to love and order from her web site. In her news letter today she had the web site for Alex Anderson's, The Quilt Show, which was an hour long interview with Jinny. I was able to see her home, gardens, quilts and learn how she became interested in quilting. Alex's web site is one you have to subscribe to annually. This hour long show of Jinny Beyer is free till August 22nd. If any of my readers are interested in viewing this show email me and I'll forward it on to you.

This evening Grandpa and I are going to the neighbors for a picnic. There was a benefit bowl- a -thon this afternoon for a little girl who has cancer. We didn't go bowling but we are going to the picnic that follows. Cancer is such an evil and to see a young child have to suffer with this dreadful decease is heart wrenching.

No comments:

Post a Comment