Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Today I received an email from my friend, Becky, saying I was behind on my blog. Actually I was happy to know someone is reading it.
I started another book that was loaned to me by a friend. The book is STEPPING HEAVENWARD by Elizabeth Prentiss. This book is a treasure of both godly and womanly wisdom told with disarming candor and humility, yet revealing a deep heart's desire to know God. I do not hesitate to recommend it to men , who need to better understand the wives they live with, and to any woman who wants to walk with God."
Just received a phone call from our president of the women's alliance requesting me to speak on Discipleship referencing John 11:25 and John 6:40. More homework for Grandma. I really don't mind because it gets me deeper into the scriptures.
I have set goals for myself and thanks to Jared he has inspired me to stay on track.

2 comments:

  1. I love how you've taken so much inspiration from Jared's slacking tendencies. Hopefully you inspire him back :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea, I could use some inspiration. Maybe a taste of my own medicine, so to say. Glad to help though :)

    ReplyDelete