Sunday, February 15, 2009

Champion Diver

Well! We have a champion diver in the family. Kyle took first place Saturday on the 3 meter diving board. I had to admit I held my breath on some of the twister and tumbler dives. It was a very close score which made it exciting to watch. God answered my prayer by keeping him safe.
I enjoyed my time with Tim, Kathy, Tori and Kyle. It was good Kyle was able to go out and eat with us between his afternoon and evening dives. We even did a little shopping at this wonderful outlet store for Nike. In fact it seemed like there was a whole city block filled with outlet stores. Maybe another time we'll have to check them out.

This morning was Sunday School and Church. There is a set of twin boy's Michael and Jacob that came this morning to Sunday School. I haven't seen them in quite awhile. We had a total of 5 children which is almost all of them. I sure will miss them when they move up to the next grade in the Fall.

This afternoon is rest time. Maybe some quilting, reading or napping.

1 comment:

  1. We had a great time too mom! And yes, we will have to check out the WHOLE outlet mall sometime. I also want a rematch on the word search competition!

    ReplyDelete