Tuesday, April 26, 2011

RIGHTEOUSNESS

My friend, Becky, sent me this photo of her parents Bud and Rose Whitney.  It was taken on Easter and what is so marvelous is they are 96 years old.  I just had to share this photo.
Tuesday, April 26, 2011
 
Yesterday Grandma had her eye appointment and had good news.  I didn't need to get new glasses since my prescription didn't change that much.  I was relieved since we no longer have insurance to cover the cost.  I thought I would have a $400.00 bill to pay.  The Doctor did say I have a cataract in my left eye which at my age is not unusual. 
 
I guess the other news of the day is Cousin Claudia who lives in Georgia was the victim of someone hacking into her computer and getting her debit card number.  I feel sorry for whoever did this because they do not know who they were messing with.  It must be a hassle just to get everything straitened out.  Claudia was a former motorcycle cop, detective and sergeant in FL.  She now is an investigator of fraudulent claims for an insurance company in GA.
 
TWENTY CANS OF SUCCESS
 
16. Why should I feel worthless when Christ became sin for me so that I might become the RIGHTEOUSNESS of God?
 
2 Corinthians 5:21---God made him who had no sin to be sin for us, so that in him we might become the RIGHTEOUSNESS of God.
 
Love, grandma

No comments:

Post a Comment