Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Grandpa's The Man

Tuesday, June 29, 2010




Tonight we had the boneless pork chops Grandpa got for Father's day and they were delicious.

I thought Grandpa was ASKING for trouble when he broke open the bag of Buffalo Ranch popcorn. I had two kernels and they were hot stuff. Grandpa just about finished the bag. "He's the man".

We are hoping soon to have breakfast at Bob Evans. Grandpa has to get his drivers license renewed this year so today he went and got a hair cut. Looking good!!!!



Jess, that was so sweet to send Tori those encouraging words.



TREASURES OF WISDOM

ON TALKING WITH GOD.

Boldness in prayer comes when I am assured that

the spirit of ASKING and the thing I've asked for

are both according to the will of God.



Hear my cry, O God;

listen to my prayer.

From the ends of the earth

I call to you,

I call as my heart grows faint;

lead me to the rock

that is higher than I.

Psalm 61:1-2



Love, grandma

No comments:

Post a Comment